QA Automation Manager
We are looking for an QA Automation Manager to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
In this role you will:
- Provide guidance, define and establish automation strategy and process.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts.
- Organize and lead special initiatives to improve process, investigate and qualify tools, develop test frameworks or techniques to benefit future projects
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Perform test lead duties when needed, to include: Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of the automation team.
- Proven understanding of SaaS, Devices, Test Automation, testing techniques.
- Experience in Java, Python or any other OOP language.
- Experience with performance and load testing. Knowledge of the following testing tools: Jmeter, WRK, Jenkins, Selenium
- Experience on Databases: relational and non-relational.
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
- 2+ years in management / supervisor experience of small teams
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
- Flexible remuneration options (restaurants, health, ...)
- Dynamic environment
- Brand-new offices in Poblenou
- Gym & shower in the office, beach 5 minutes away to go excercising before, during or after work!
- Medical and Dental Health insurance discounts
- Free beer in the office, afterworks