NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable video analytics software to help video services make informed, data-driven decisions to grow.
YOUBORA Suite, the company’s flagship solution, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and audience behavior to make technical and business decisions to optimize performance and maximize revenue.
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Department as a full-time employee to assist in the design, development and production of creative projects, including social, digital and media.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail.
- You'll be the person in charge of the graphic design of the marketing communications (web, mailings, artworks for booths in tradeshows, presentations, icons…).
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Create web property graphics, as well as ad banners and email creative.
- Illustrate graphic materials including logos and marks for events and programs.
- Design and layout a wide variety of print materials, such as signage, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, direct mail, programs and invitations.
- Manage all graphic design requests.
- Will accept other responsibilities and duties required consistent with the objectives and essential functions of this position. Such responsibilities shall be incorporated into the position description if they are ongoing.
- Bachelor degree in art, design or a related field.
- 2-3 years' experience as a designer.
- Portfolio to be presented.
- Ability to create wireframes, mock-ups, and style guides will be considered as a plus.
- Openness to receiving feedback and improving upon it.
- Perfectionism and crazy attention to detail.
- You'll enjoy working with us if you're pragmatic, results-oriented and you can work under tight-deadlines.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!