Software Test Engineer (QA tester)
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join its Quality department. In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding quality and you will be able to dive into many aspects of the online media industry.
- Prepare test environments to simulate production scenarios
- Design and execute functional test cases (Testing types: unit, smoke, sanity, regression, interface, integration…)
- Prepare validation reports
- Reproduce issues experienced by clients and detect critical issues for the business
- Issue prioritization and issue management dealing with development team
- Participate actively in improving internal processes
- Document our product limitations for public usage
- Work with Product/Development teams to make decisions about product design and user experience
- Define the acceptance criteria of new products to make sure they will meet customer expectations
You meet most (if not all) of the following requirements
- Analytical and exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (English and Spaanish)
- Inquisitive, you want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Excitement and passion for technology and online media industry (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols and player technologies)
- Feel comfortable in a multi-platform environment (dealing with devices such as Smart TV’s, Video Game Consoles, Mobiles, Tablets and Streaming Media Devices)
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
- Flexible remuneration options (restaurants, health, ...)
About Nice People At Work (NPAW):
NPAW is a business intelligence and technology company serving the online media industry. Using real-time data, our team is committed and works relentlessly to provide our customers with the best business intelligence and video analytics technology possible.
Our platform YOUBORA leads the industry in technologies integrated and devices supported, enabling our customers to take smart business decisions using in-depth and complete data.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), dated December 13, and the rules and regulations thereunder, we hereby inform you that the information included in your curriculum vitae shall be added to the file named RECURSOS HUMANOS belonging to NICEPEOPLEATWORK, S.L. with the purpose to have adequate profiles during personnel selection processes for this company.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 14.2 of the rules and regulations of the aforementioned law, unless you inform us you do not wish your information to be used within 30 days, it shall be assumed you authorize the use thereof for the aforementioned purposes.
We further inform you that at any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at C/ Pallars 193, 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.