Java Backend Developer (Internal Tools)
NPAW is looking for a Backend developers (Java) to create new internal tools for the company in a brand new department of three (Backend, Frontend and a fullstack).
This is your job if you are self-starter and you enjoy working with full autonomy, developing products from the begining to its end.
Main tasks include:
- Create tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation or evolution of different products.
- Collaborate with the teams (C.E., Development, Operations...) to define and plan the different custom development projects and deliverables.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for a creative problem solver who wants to be part of a small independent unit developing the backend of solutions for diverse internal users.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a backend developer using Java.
- Git version control system.
- Smart engineer; efficient problem solver; fan of automation.
- Not afraid of new learinings, other programing languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient and autonomus. You will be "THE" backend of this unit.
- Results oriented person.
- Can do attitude.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- RESTful APIs
- Learning opportunities. This is going to be your "small lab" to play with.
- International team.
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment.
- Flexible remuneration options (health, restaurant, nursery, public transport).
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee.
- Brand-new offices with +200sqm terraces and gym.
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), dated December 13, and the rules and regulations thereunder, we hereby inform you that the information included in your curriculum vitae shall be added to the file named RECURSOS HUMANOS belonging to NICEPEOPLEATWORK, S.L. with the purpose to have adequate profiles during personnel selection processes for this company.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 14.2 of the rules and regulations of the aforementioned law, unless you inform us you do not wish your information to be used within 30 days, it shall be assumed you authorize the use thereof for the aforementioned purposes.
We further inform you that at any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at C/ Pallars 193, 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.