Video Analytics Consultant
We’re looking for someone who can partner with our clients to provide information from our real-time analytics and Business Intelligence platform (Youbora) identifying the right data, conducting research and doing analyses, to coming up with insights and making recommendations.
- You’ll be an expert of Youbora for our clients by providing the valuable data insights and reporting to guide their decision making. This implies analyzing data, reporting, drawing up and clearly communicating findings to our clients.
- Plus, you’ll come up with the best ways to share the data in dashboards, presentations, and written reports.
- The business insights you provide and the action plans proposed will help our clients run better and make better business decisions to increase revenue and improve results.
- Set the appropriate follow-up sessions with customers to ensure actions suggested are implemented and analyse the impact on the service quality.
- Understanding the video industry and providing the metrics needed to support clients’ top business goals.
- Following-up and addressing emerging needs. Being able to identify new potential functionalities of our platform and communicating to our technical team.
- An ideal candidate will have experience as an online video strategist. understands the video industry and client’s business needs.
- You have some technical knowledge and you are able to understand and explain to others a very complex platform like Youbora.
- You have experience analyzing data, organizing it, finding the valuable takeaways and making it understood by others.
- Capable of preparing Deliverables with Data Analysis conclusions for customers
- Capable of presenting results to Customer Top-Level Management
- You are a good listener and able to translate a business question into just the right analysis to find the answer.
- You are willing to become an expert of Youbora.
- Having everything under control is your strength but you are able to face new challenges that come up everyday.
- You have large experience and enjoy dealing and communicating with clients worldwide
- You are comfortable working on your own but you also enjoy collaborating with others.
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
- Flexible remuneration options (restaurants, health, ...)
- Dynamic environment
- Brand-new offices in Poblenou
- Gym & shower in the office, beach 5 minutes away to go excercising before, during or after work!
- Medical and Dental Health insurance discounts
- Free beer in the office, afterworks