NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with Product department to improve usability.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Meet tight deadlines as requir
- You are a proactve and perfectionist developer who wants to develop the most advanced and holistic video analytics BI platform.
- You have a great understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- You are able to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Commitment and pride in what you do.
You will join the fastest-growing spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and afterworks whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings (languages, technology, Youbora trainings...)
- Team buildings.
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), dated December 13, and the rules and regulations thereunder, we hereby inform you that the information included in your curriculum vitae shall be added to the file named RECURSOS HUMANOS belonging to NICEPEOPLEATWORK, S.L. with the purpose to have adequate profiles during personnel selection processes for this company.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 14.2 of the rules and regulations of the aforementioned law, unless you inform us you do not wish your information to be used within 30 days, it shall be assumed you authorize the use thereof for the aforementioned purposes.
We further inform you that at any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at C/ Roc Boronat 23 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.