Inbound Marketing Specialist
NPAW is looking for a savvy Marketing Executive to manage and execute our inbound marketing strategy to generate top-of-the-funnel leads and nurture them to help increase conversion. The Marketing Executive will be expected to support the company's sales activity across digitally and through tradeshow events. You will build scalable business processes and a foundation for growth. To be successful in this role, you need to have a strong willingness to learn, be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, as well as with a team. This position is for an innovative, proactive tekkie lover, with a strong marketing mindset/background. You will directly report to the VP Marketing and regularly interact with other marketing colleagues, designers, product and sales teams on cross-departmental projects.
The successful candidate will have a knack for writing and demonstrated ability to design and implement a successful inbound marketing action plan, processes and infrastructures bringing your knowledge to a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
The role requires:
- Proactivity, ownership and a thirst to implement novel approaches to challenges is a must!
- Creativity to build holistic, innovative solutions combining efficient infrastructure with product marketing strategy and design.
- Global view, understanding of business’ needs connecting dots across departments.
- Develop, monitor, test, and optimize marketing programmes/inbound marketing action plan to generate top of the funnel leads and move them throughout the funnel: content pieces, webinars, mailings, landing pages, online advertising, sponsorships, trade shows and industry events, paid and non-paid social channels, etc. Express complex technology through rich content and manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our business (including blog posts, videos, whitepapers, reports, infographics, email campaigns, etc.). You will be working alongside the Technical Writer to help you execute those activities.
- Define and implement a lead generation workflow and marketing automation processes across several marketing technology systems. Build multi-touch attribution reporting and dynamic lead scoring to help prioritize Sales team's efforts to increase conversation rate and pipeline goals. Build a compelling analysis and reporting system.
- Manage trade show planning.
- Support Sales activity with creative and professional materials and presentations.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to develop and implement segmented lead generation and nurturing activities.
- Help maintain website as well as integrations with CRM and other SaaS.
- Participate in any other day-to-day marketing activities as needed.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- BA Marketing degree with or equivalent work experience (4-5 years of experience).
- High/native level of English (spoken and written). Excellent communication skills: written, presentation.
- Understanding of the lead-to-sales funnel and demand generation.
- Proven ability to implement efficient lead generation workflows. Experience using marketing automation tools, Hubspot, Pardot-Salesforce or related solutions. Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Strong ability to identify relevant topics for different audiences and stages of leads. Ability to orchestrate a solid, 360 content strategy to generate leads and manage the funnel.
- Copywriting skills with an ability to write creatively, in broad and narrow scopes, with an informative, engaging style.
- Ability to execute across a range of disciplines (digital, collateral, advertising, trade show and event management, etc.)
- Well organized, self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast-paced environments.
- Capacity to work and collaborate with key business stakeholders across a range of seniority and skill levels. Proactively reaches out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship to drive multi-step projects.
- Proactively seeks out solutions and is excited to bring new approaches to the team. Takes initiative from concept to implementation.
- Ability to understand how process affects the entire organization, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- A competent professional able to grasp B2B marketing trends and generate creative ideas. Seeks out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant, creative ideas.
- Tekkie lover, facilitator, problem-solver, transparent, creative, positive, professional and results-oriented attitude.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!