NPAW is looking for Java developers to build new and improved modules for our top tier Business Analytics tool for the Online Media Industry: Youbora.
At NPAW, we relentlessly work to build advanced, solid and scalable technology to help our customers offer premium video delivery quality standards. Over only the last 5 months, we helped customers keep their buffer ratio below 0.85% on average, and reduced EBVS (exit before video starts) by 63% collectively thanks to real-time insights and intelligent alerting for efficient troubleshooting. This was all supported by A/B testing of new setups and configurations.
We are a leader in big data for the online media industry. In 2018 to date, we have already processed +66% of streamed hours and +73% of views processed during 2017. At our peak, we were processing over 20 million events per minute.
We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet!!!! If you are really looking for a phenomenal technological challenge creating new Big Data technologies and want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry, this may be your place!
- Building tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation and evolution of different products which allow our clients understand users' behaviour.
- Optimization of existing services
- Working along with our different department to develop ground breaking technology
- Collaborating with the Product Team to create and develop new metrics to make valuable contributions to our Analytics Software.
- Cooperating with the UI department to offer a great data visualization experience.
- Collaborating with the Customer Engineering and Operations teams to plan the different custom development projects cycles and deliverables.
- Crafting new functionalities able to process and analyse high volumes of data.
- Experience in projects as a back-end developer and using Java. We will also consider developers with no much professional experience, but we want you to be passionate, committed and eager to become a great Java developer!
- Experience working with local and distributed cache libraries to improve performance.
- Experience ensuring APIs are always reachable, scalable, and capable of processing permanent high volumes of data.
- Experience in service optimization.
- Git version control system.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Passionate about programming, always looking for solutions to solve engineering problems.
- Not afraid of learning new things such as other programming languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient and results oriented person.
- Dedicated and used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude, commitment and pride in what you do.
You will join the fastest-growing Spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and after-works whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings (languages, technology, Youbora trainings...)
- Team buildings.