Java Backend Developer (all seniority levels)
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
NPAW is looking for Backend developers (Java) to create new and impoved modules for the leading Business Intelligence tool for the Online Media Industy.
Why is this the perfect job?
Are you passionate about Java programming but you do not know how to get started in a chalenging project? Have you been developing cool stuff since you started your degree?
We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet!!!! If you are really looking for a great technological challenge creating new Big Data technologies and want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry,
- Create tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation or evolution of different products.
- Optimization of existing services
- Collaborate with the Customer Engineering and Operations teams to plan the different custom development projects cycles and deliverables.
- Assist the Customer Engineering Team on documenting and assisting our partners and customers developers and partners on the project integrations.
- Experience in projects as a back-end developer and using Java. We will also consider candidates with not professional experience, just must show passion, commitment and motivation to become a great Java developer!
- Experience in service optimization.
- Git version control system.
- Passionate about programming.
- Always looking for solving engineering problems.
- Not afraid of learning new things such as other programing languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient and results oriented person.
- Proactive and used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude, commitment and pride in what you do.
You will join the fastest-growing spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and afterworks whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings (languages, technology, Youbora trainings...)
- Team buildings.
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), dated December 13, and the rules and regulations thereunder, we hereby inform you that the information included in your curriculum vitae shall be added to the file named RECURSOS HUMANOS belonging to NICEPEOPLEATWORK, S.L. with the purpose to have adequate profiles during personnel selection processes for this company.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 14.2 of the rules and regulations of the aforementioned law, unless you inform us you do not wish your information to be used within 30 days, it shall be assumed you authorize the use thereof for the aforementioned purposes.
We further inform you that at any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at C/ Roc Boronat 23 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.