Java Backend Developer (Big Data)
NPAW is looking for Backend developers (Java) to create new and impoved modules for the leading Business Intelligence tool for the Online Media Industy.
This is your job if you are looking for challenges, creating new Big Data technologies, want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry.
Main job duties include (but not limited to):
- Create tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation or evolution of different products.
- Optimization of existing services
- Collaborate with the Customer Engineering and Operations teams to plan the different custom development projects cycles and deliverables.
- Assist the Customer Engineering Team on documenting and assisting our partners and customers developers and partners on the project integrations.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for a great engineer who wants to be part of a committed team, with a high level of demand, somebody who enjoys creating new solutions and improving existing ones.
- Experience as a back-end developer and using Java
- Experience in service optimization
- Git version control system
- Smart and hard worker
- Passionate about programming
- Always looking for solving engineering problems
- Not afraid of new learinings, other programing languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient
- Results oriented person
- Used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude.
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Flexible remuneration options (health, restaurant, nursery, public transport)
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
About Nice People At Work (NPAW):
NPAW is a business intelligence and technology company serving the online media industry. Using real-time data, our team is committed and works relentlessly to provide our customers with the best business intelligence and video analytics technology possible.
Our platform YOUBORA leads the industry in technologies integrated and devices supported, enabling our customers to take smart business decisions using in-depth and complete data.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), dated December 13, and the rules and regulations thereunder, we hereby inform you that the information included in your curriculum vitae shall be added to the file named RECURSOS HUMANOS belonging to NICEPEOPLEATWORK, S.L. with the purpose to have adequate profiles during personnel selection processes for this company.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 14.2 of the rules and regulations of the aforementioned law, unless you inform us you do not wish your information to be used within 30 days, it shall be assumed you authorize the use thereof for the aforementioned purposes.
We further inform you that at any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at C/ Pallars 193, 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.