Business Operations Assistant
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer and the Chief Revenue Officer the Business Operations Assistant will perform a variety of administrative, organizational and analytical activities in order to improve the business processes at NPAW.
Main activities that you will perform include:
- Collecting data, filing documents and creating and delivering business reports.
- Analyzing cross-departmental business processes for efficiency.
- Collaborating in the definition and implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Assistance with business development tasks as needed and participation in company meetings.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational information needs.
- Providing administrative support along with clerical tasks that aid the daily business operations of an organization.
This is a perfect position for a recent graduate in Business that wants to develop a professional career in Business Operations as you will have the chance to work together with the Executives in a high-growing IT company.
Next step in the career path of the Business Operations Assistant is to become a Business Operations Analyst.
The perfect candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BSc in business analysis, management, finance, or a related field.
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel is a must)
- Fast learner and willing to participate in a wide range of activities
- Proactive, self-demanding and easy-going person
- Strong organisation skills are a must.
- Eligible to work in Spain
- Experience in using Atlassian and Sales Force will be considered as a plus.