NPAW is looking for a CUSTOMER ENGINEER to work along with customers and the sales team to bridge the gap between people and technology. He/she will provide technical advice and guidance to prospects and customers.
The job is based in Barcelona but involves sporadic visits to prospects and customers.
Main job duties include:
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues.
- Report customer status, product needs, etc.
- Collaborate with support and with the development team to attend customers' specific needs.
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management.
- Writing technical offerings and documentation.
- Technical account management.
- Proficient in English
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Communication skills. Ability to explain ideas, procedures and technical information to all kind of audiences.
- Tech savy person. Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value
- Empathy and social boldness: Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with QA, Sales, Development)
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- You are an autonomous person.
- Understanding video delivery technology formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, player technologies, etc. will be a plus
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Account Manager / Account Manager / Customer Suport in an IT / SaaS Company.
- Career development opportunities
- International team
- Friendly, young and dynamic environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with cookies and coffee
- Flexible remuneration options (restaurants, health, ...)
- Dynamic environment
- Brand-new offices in Poblenou
- Gym & shower in the office, beach 5 minutes away to go excercising before, during or after work!
- Medical and Dental Health insurance discounts
- Free beer in the office, afterworks