Customer Engineer for Northern Europe and Rusia
NPAW is looking for a CUSTOMER ENGINEER to work along with customers and the sales team to bridge the gap between people and technology. He/she will provide technical advice and guidance to prospects and customers.
The job involves sporadic visits to prospects and customers within Europe and eventually to Asian countries.
Main job duties include:
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues.
- Report customer status, product needs, etc.
- Collaborate with support and with the development team to attend customers' specific needs.
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management.
- Writing technical offerings and documentation.
- Technical account management.
- Proficient in English
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Communication skills. Ability to explain ideas, procedures and technical information to all kind of audiences.
- Tech savy person. Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value
- Empathy and social boldness: Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with QA, Sales, Development)
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- You are an autonomous person.
- Understanding video delivery technology formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, player technologies, etc. will be a plus
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Account Manager / Account Manager / Customer Suport in an IT / SaaS Company.
Career development opportunities