I want to work at NPAW
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
Please apply indicating which is your preferred location (BCN / NYC) and your preferred position:
- Development (frontend, backend)
- Sysadmin / devOps
- Data Science
- Sales Engineering (presales, integrations, technical account management)
- Sales, Account Management & Business Development
- Help Desk / Level 1 Support
- Software Quality Assurance
- Design (web, UI/UX, graphic)
- Marketing (PR, communication, marketing, copy...)
- Administration & Finances
You'll love working with us if you:
- You want to be part of a successful company.
- You enjoy working fast in an environment where things happen agile.
- You enjoy working with highly talented colleagues.
- You want to work with freedom and autonomy.
- You like to face new challenges and you don't stop until you meet them.
- You take the responsibility.
- You get nervous with formalities, processes and bureaucracy.
- You are demanding, with others and yourself.
- "Less is more" is your claim, and you're driven by efficiency.
- You can not stand people that's unable to go one step beyond.
- You're looking for a young and diverse environment.
We'll love working with you if you're talented, passionate and ambitious driven by results.
You will join the fastest-growing spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and afterworks whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets) - [positions based in Barcelona]
- Heath insurance plans available with company contribution, 401(k) plan available, paid sick days, paid time off [positions based within US]
- Great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings (languages, technology, Youbora trainings...)
- Team buildings.
Pursuant to the provisions set forth in Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), dated December 13, and the rules and regulations thereunder, we hereby inform you that the information included in your curriculum vitae shall be added to the file named RECURSOS HUMANOS belonging to NICEPEOPLEATWORK, S.L. with the purpose to have adequate profiles during personnel selection processes for this company.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 14.2 of the rules and regulations of the aforementioned law, unless you inform us you do not wish your information to be used within 30 days, it shall be assumed you authorize the use thereof for the aforementioned purposes.
We further inform you that at any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and exercise your right of access, correction, cancellation and opposition as provided by law by emailing us at C/ Roc Boronat 23 08005, Barcelona or calling at (+34) 93 122 21 11.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.