Senior Sales Director, Europe
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Sales Director to manage Europe's client relations by understanding their needs and strategy, and closing sales agreements for our products and services.
We are looking for a motivated, success-driven person with clear focus on business results. An analytical person with strong communication and negotiation skills is a requirement.
The Senior Sales Directors have a small team of Account Manager and Sales Engineer under their direct reporting.
This can be a remote job or based in the HQ (Barcelona) and it requires high mobility within Europe.
Main job duties include:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Evaluate regional and individual performances.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for expansion.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methodology.
- Use customer and prospect CRM tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Support local marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities asproduct launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- 7-10 years' experience selling SaaS and / or Analytics and / or targeting OVPs, Broadcasters (Media Industry).
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Have demonstrated success in planning and managing a personal business portfolio by territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Ability to lead and motivate a multidisciplinary team (Sales, AM, Sales Eng.).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- The ideal candidate feels comfortable working in a high growth enviroment, with low supervision. He/she is a self-starter and ambtious person.
- Internet Video Technology knowledge is a huge plus
- English is a must, other European languages will be considered as a plus.