Sales Director - UK
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Sales Director to manage United Kingdom's client relations by understanding their needs and strategy, and closing sales agreements for our products and services.
We are looking for a motivated, success-driven person with clear focus on business results. An analytical person with strong communication and negotiation skills is a requirement.
The Senior Sales Director work along with a team Customer Success Managers and Sales Engineers.
This is a remote job (from UK) and it requires high mobility.
Main job duties include:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Evaluate regional and individual performances.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for expansion.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methodology.
- Use customer and prospect CRM tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Support local marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities asproduct launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- +5 years' experience selling SaaS and / or Analytics and / or targeting OVPs, Broadcasters (Media Industry).
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Have demonstrated success in planning and managing a personal business portfolio by territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Ability to lead and motivate a multidisciplinary team (Sales, CSM, Sales Eng.).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- The ideal candidate feels comfortable working in a high growth enviroment, with low supervision. He/she is a self-starter and ambtious person.
- Internet Video Technology knowledge is a huge plus
- English is a must, other European languages will be considered as a plus.
- Base Salary + Commisions (50%/50%)
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!