Junior Sales Development Representative
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Sales Development Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Your main mission will be to reach out to new leads, qualify them and push them further down the sales funnel. You will research information about the prospect and company before getting in touch with them since you will be the first face of your company. You will have a fair understanding of the industry, sales process and competition to make meaningful conversations. To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to initiate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact.
If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in an international environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Nurture leads who have shown interest in our solution and have already engaged with NPAW through our marketing channels.
- Reach out to potential customers who have never engaged with our company’s product.
- Contact potential clients through calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients in the media industry. You will actively listen and provide an appropriate solution to prospects. By understanding their business model; analyzing if your product is a good fit, and educating leads on how your solution can help and improve their business.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and successful deals.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up-to-date with our new products, address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Align the sales plan and quotas with business objectives, analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methodology.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- At least 1 year work experienice as a Business developer / Lead Generation Specialist / SDR or similar role, preferably with SAAS solutions.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- The ideal candidate feels comfortable working in a high growth environment, with little supervision. He/she is a self-starter and ambitious person.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and confidence to engage with C-level executives.
- Fluency in English is essential, additional languages will be a plus.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Internet Video Technology knowledge is a huge plus
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!