Solutions Engineer (US based)
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to be responsible for assisting sales with customer acquisition and relationship management as well technical sales support across NPAW’s software solutions portfolio for telcos, broadcasters, OTTs, and media companies market segments in North America, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Ireland.
We are open to candidates based in any State of the US, preferably New York or California.
- Communication skills. Ability to explain ideas, procedures and technical information to all kind of audiences.
- Tech savvy person. Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value. Understanding video delivery technology formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, player technologies, etc. will be a plus.
- Empathy and social boldness: Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with QA, Sales, Development)
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- You are an autonomous person.
- +5 years of experience in technical sales/pre-sales positions.
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Account Manager / Account Manager / Customer Support in an IT / SaaS Company. Working for Broadcasters, OVPs, OTT… will be a huge plus.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- A results-oriented person with focus, perseverance, determination, and energy.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to listen, understand and offer a better solution to the non-existing and existing customers, with the ultimate aim of forming and nurturing long-term contractual relationships.
- You are an autonomous person and you can work in a remote team (HQ in Barcelona)
This role requires direct interaction and coordination with customers, partners, and internal staff – especially with sales, customer success, software development and customer engineering teams based in Barcelona and New York.
From a sales standpoint:
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues.
- Collaborate with the development team to attend customers' specific needs
- Collaborate with product management to bring important insights from the customers’ and prospects’ point of view
- Help develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement with existing clients and collaborate with sales teams to grow opportunities and ensure growth attainment to exceed sales quotas.
During the presales stage:
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management.
- Writing technical offerings and integration documentation.
- Coordinates closely with sales and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Examples: Demo’s, POC, RFI, RFP’s, etc.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close”.
With existing clients:
- Operate as the point of contact for any technical matter specific to your customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Salary Structure: Base salary (75%) + Variable (25%) - Annual OTE up to 120K
- Paid Time Off
- Marketplace with discounts on business and personal products
- Free training: 3.500+ online courses and 50.000+ digital books
- Cool office in the WeWork NoMaD building (NYC) with social events, snacks...
- Savings in Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) plan available
- Health care insurance coverage contributions
- Dental and Vision care plan coverage contributions
- FSA and HAS available
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Days