NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NPAW is looking for Java Developers with experience working with any type of Databases to build new modules for our top tier Business Analytics tool for the Online Media Industry: Youbora. We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet. Be part of the challenging Big Data world and see how your work makes an impact in the Industry!
- Building tools and software developed in Java that enables the creation and evolution of different products which allow our clients to understand users' behavior.
- Upgrading our database schema in order to support emergent application requirements.
- Make integrations between different monitoring tools.
- Writing optimized queries, views and triggers for integration with other applications.
- Developing internal tools and automation of existing services.
- Crafting new functionalities able to process and analyze high volumes of data.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience as a Java programmer: you'll take part of different projects for the development of our YOUBORA platform and our database ecosystem.
- Working experience with different databases.
- Experience ensuring APIs are always reachable, scalable, and capable of processing permanent high volumes of data.
- Git version control system.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Not afraid of learning new things such as other programming languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient and results oriented person.
- Dedicated and used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude, commitment and pride in what you do.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!). We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!