Technical Support Specialist (24h/week)
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
We are looking for a Level 1 Support specialist to provide troubleshooting detection and resolution related to YOUBORA Infinity, NPAW's real-time analytics and Business Intelligence platform.
You will join our "Houston team", a team based in BCN that's offering 24/7 premium support to our customers as one of the 1st line help desk professionals. Your schedule will be rotating shifts as follows:
- Week 1: Monday, Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
- Week 2: Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 3 pm
You'll be monitoring their service by using our real-time analytics tool; check common procedures and troubleshooting tips in case of finding issues; communicate with the right people within the team and in our customers' teams in order to let them know the status of the issues and let our technical team solve them (in case you have to scale it).
- Monitor our customers' service.
- Detect and notice issues
- Solve level 1 issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Keep the customer up to date when there's any problem
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Build reports
- We are looking for a professional interested in developing a technical career in support services and customer engineering departments.
- Experience in customer care / customer-faced roles working with ticketing systems will be considered as an asset.
- It would be great if you have a basic knowledge of SQL in order to be able to create dashboards, analyze data or make small changes in our databases.
- You will be expected to provide answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding clients through corrective steps.
- In order to keep improving our Support Department, we always need to update client references by writing and maintaining documentation. Organization and diligence are your strengths.
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn are mandatory! We need you to anticipate problems, recommend changes and maintain our great client support standards.
- You are an autonomous person who is able to work alone, but also collaborate with clients and colleagues.
- Basic knowledge about the technical aspect video will be highly considered.
- A good level of English is required
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!