Data Reporting Expert (BI tools)
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NPAW is looking for a Data Reporting Expert (BI tools) to translate numbers and data from Youbora into business intelligence reports and dashboards for different purposes, projects, and departments using Microsoft Power BI and other similar tools.
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses in Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or similar.
- Be able to manage complex big data sources and correlate information to achieve the expected results in reports and dashboards.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare system to create automated reports in non assisted way
- Determine a way for end users (internal and external) to access and exploit the data within the reports (End users won’t have PopwerBI or similar console)
- Preferably 1 or 2 years of professional experience managing and analyzing data in a business environment with Power BI, Tableau or similar tools.
- Experience in BI tools is mandatory and should be verifiable.
- Coursework or experience with Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, if statements), Tableau (calculation writing, dashboarding), Microsoft Power BI
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- You have strong math skills to estimate numerical data. Must have basic knowledge of statistics.
- High level of English
- Nice to have: Capability to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. You are able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Nice to have: R or other relevant structured programming languages (e.g. Python)
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!