NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
We’re looking for a Consultant who can partner with our clients to capture clients' business requirements, provide information from our real-time video analytics platform (Youbora), make recommendations and identify new target opportunities emerging within the Business.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Captures customers' requirements for benchmarking and data solutions and provides them with the most accurate, clearest, and nicest reports.
- Interpret the results of the analytical insights and communicate the results to the client in a business context to drive value.
- Delivers high-level client billable consulting (pre and post-sale activity), ensuring a long term partnership with our clients.
- Understands and promotes the business value associated with big data analytics, business intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Following-up and addressing emerging needs.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a consultant, preferrably in Consulting companies.
- Proven work experience using advanced analytics to improve business performance.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with big data, conducting data analysis, finding the valuable takeaways and making it understood by others.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Spanish (C1 - proficient is a must)
- Ability to translate business questions into the right analysis to find the answer.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!