Event Marketing Executive
We are looking for an Event Marketing Executive to manage and execute the organization of our events to take our events to the top and maximize the results to the greatest extent.
This is not a mere event planning position, you will maximize our presence at major trade shows and events efficacy and results to the greatest extent — boost lead generation and support sales efficacy, make the most of product launches during shows, ensure our presence as speakers on key stages as well as on media, support and leverage partnership relationship,etc. The Event Marketing Executive is expected to oversee and organize events that will make an impact on a target audience. You will ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a strong willingness to learn about the industry, be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, as well as with a team. This position is for an innovative, proactive tekkie lover, with a strong marketing mindset/background. You will report directly to the VP Marketing and regularly interact with other marketing colleagues, designers, product and sales teams on cross-departmental projects.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands our industry, aligns our marketing and event strategy to bring the best results and efficacy out of our events.
What’s it about?
With plenty to be getting on with, your main responsibilities include:
- Development, production, and delivery of trade show planning/logistics from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet and exceed expectations.
- Understanding the industry, identifying opportunities and execute the actions needed to optimize the results.
- Being up to date about industry trends, shows, and product releases.
- Global view, understanding of business’ needs connecting dots across departments.
- Coordinating with our Sales, Product and Marketing Teams to ensure event strategy, materials, presentations, promotions, mailing campaigns, and social media content are aligned with our goals.
- Coordinating with our Design Team to develop our stands and image.
- Proactivity and capacity to work and collaborate with key business stakeholders across a range of seniority and skill levels.
- Proactively reaches out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship to drive multi-step projects.
- Setting up, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Travelling to major events (not all of them).
- A competent professional able to grasp B2B marketing trends and generate creative ideas. Seeks out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant creative ideas.
- Tekkie lover, facilitator, problem-solver, transparent, creative, positive, professional and results-oriented attitude.
- Proactively seeks out solutions and is excited to bring new approaches to the team. Takes initiative from concept to implementation.
- Well organized, self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to execute across a range of disciplines (digital, collateral, advertising, trade show and event management, etc.).
- BSc in Marketing and Communications (or related)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Creative and innovative in solving problems and formulating solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are pragmatic, impact-oriented, and decisive
- Native or proficient English.
- Open-minded, dynamic and agile person.
- Ability to understand how events may affect the entire organization, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Tekkie lover, facilitator, problem-solver, transparent, positive, professional and results-oriented attitude.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!