NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a motivated, success-driven Sales Director with a clear focus on business results to gain new accounts by understanding clients’ needs and strategy. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and covering the full sales-cycle for small and medium-sized accounts in Europe. You will report to our Sales Committee.
We are currently looking for a sales director either based in Barcelona to work on different Regions.
This job requires some traveling to attend industry tradeshows and visit specific prospects if needed (up to 40% of your time).
Main job duties include:
- Recognizing business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on our products and services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle objections, presenting appropriate pricing and options in accordance with specified guidelines.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Using customer and prospect CRM tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- +3 years of experience in a similar role or someone with experience as a Senior Business Developement or Sales Exceutive who wants to take a step forward.
- Nice to have: Experience selling SaaS and / or Analytics and / or targeting OVPs, Broadcasters (Media Industry).
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Fast learner person, able to understand the product and the audience/Industry.
- The ideal candidate feels comfortable working in a high growth enviroment, with low supervision. He/she is a self-starter and ambtious person.
- Internet Video Technology knowledge is a huge plus
- English is a must, other European languages will be considered as a plus.
- Base Salary + Commisions (60%/40%).
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!