Sales Enablement Manager
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, which provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to work closely with sales, sales operations and marketing to ensure strategic alignment across all three functions. The successful candidate will be a highly organized sales professional who has experience defining and running similar initiatives.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as people comfortable working in unpredictable environments.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Field ad-hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Supports the selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training to support the sales force.
- Engineer with a Master's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Experience in a sales or similar, preferably in Consulting companies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
Will be a huge plus:
- Knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion, plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!