NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
At NPAW we are looking for a technical writer to plan, develop and maintain high-quality internal and external product documentation. Documentation will include product marketing and technical materials, as well as product communications to users to support GTM plans. You will have vast experience in producing documentation for both technical and business audiences in English.
We expect to see candidates who can impress us with strong and creative copywriting skills and a technical background; tekkie-lover candidates who take ownership of the entire process and are always linking the dots throughout the entire user journey.
You will report to the Product Marketing Manager (we are hiring!) and VPs of Marketing and Product Solutions.
- Maintain a production plan and schedule for content sourcing timely, relevant content for our technical audience
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical specifications
- Propose, review and draft technical blogpost, articles, reports and insightful materials to customers to expand use cases and raise awareness
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Support the Product Marketing Manager to craft compelling and commercial-oriented use cases and success stories to support sales efficiency and marketing communications
- Structure and continuously feed Developer’s Portal
- Optimize technical content efficiency by constantly improving formatting, exploring alternative formats and distribution channels to increase engagement and boost account expansion.
- Analyze documentation to ensure high-end deliverables and consistent style
- Manage updates and revisions of technical literature
- Promote a brand voice that’s highly technical, inclusive, friendly, and accessible
- Be involved in the marketing content plans to complement it with your technical understanding of product and use cases to help build a compelling content set and use cases across our channels
- Gain extensive knowledge of our products
- Consider SEO goals for all written content, willing to adapt for optimized results.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, technical writing or technology management, or related/relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven track record experience in technical and product writing and a SaaS web production environment.
- Native or proficient English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task across competing demands.
- Proactive, motivated, energetic and excellent team player
- Ability to work under extremely demanding and dynamic situations.
- Flexible and dynamic – quickly adapt to changing needs of the business.
- Interest in software and multimedia field
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!