Product Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and impact-oriented Product Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team to help grow the adoption of YOUBORA video analytics solutions across multiple segments of video services around the world.
A successful candidate has experience developing compelling narratives, playbooks and campaigns that are aligned with content needs. He or she must have a deep understanding of the video streaming space and how YOUBORA analytics products offer unique value.
NPAW is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop, execute and bring to life product marketing strategies and initiatives for YOUBORA analytics products for OTTs, telcos, broadcasters and media companies to drive performance and build engage audiences by making-data driven decision.
In addition to positioning, messaging and go-to-market effectiveness, you will be responsible for implementing a broad array of deliverables and initiatives. You’ll also be part of a team ensuring alignment and promotion across our entire portfolio of data-driven solutions and artificial intelligence-powered (AI) platform.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a sales-motivated, strategic marketing professional, someone who can partner effectively across the organization to differentiate NPAW products, drive market demand and fuel customer acquisition, activation, engagement and retention.
The successful PMM will be able to respond quickly to changing business needs, possess deep understanding of digital video content and the streaming ecosystem, digital video delivery (CDNs, ISPs, networks) technologies.
Proven success launching and growing quality products and partnering with sales, biz dev, product management, marketing comms. and senior management to achieve business goals are critical.
Direct experience in streaming digital video publishing and monetization, delivery, measurement and advertising are a plus.
- Be the expert on NPAW solutions: Build deep knowledge of the market, customers, competitors, influencers and partners to guide product content creation and go-to-market strategies. Be the thought leader on industry trends, key use cases, and business benefits. Establish yourself as the go-to source through product & sales collateral, ROI analyses, sales presentations, streamlined demos, product webinars, etc.
- Lead Go-To-Market. For both new and next generation products, work closely with VP of Marketing, Product team and other stakeholders & peers across the organization to craft detailed launch plans including product fit to market, messaging, pitches, packaging and pricing, marketing materials and rollout schedules. Lead execution throughout the full new product introduction life-cycle, including early-access, public announcement, GA & early market adoption.
- Enable Sales. Alongside the Sales Enablement specialist, develop compelling value proposition and success stories.Arm sales with what they need to accelerate pipeline growth, close deals and shorten time-to-market. Ensure frequent two-way communication. Share critical knowledge and tools: demos, presentations and pitch decks, demos, competitive battle cards, training materials, FAQs and case studies. Join the field for customer pitches, meetings and QBRs to gather and act on new insights.
- Drive Growth-Market Strategies: Define, refine and monitor product KPIs through critical growth and expansion phases. Work with solution consulting and product management teams to iterate on messaging and pitches based on customer and market feedback. Develop new use cases, build customer references and success stories, represent NPAW at industry events, and take proactive steps to make it easier for customers to evaluate, choose and demand us.
- Define New Market Requirements. Develop strong business cases for product initiatives with detailed market requirement documents. Work closely with product management team on roadmap planning.
- Analyze the Market. Perform continual assessment of competitive landscape, develop and refine competitive positioning to inform all stakeholders in the company. Stay on top of digital video publishing and delivery ecosystem, ad tech and general technology trends; translate them into POVs, educate product and business teams, devise ways to assimilate trends internally.
- Relevant Experience: 5+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience with streaming advertising, digital video publishing, content monetization platforms, content delivery and management tools.
- Deep audience knowledge. You are a quick study, committed to knowing the digital video delivery and advertising ecosystem, buyers and competition better than anyone – who they are, their care-abouts, considerations and behaviors. You are passionate about digital media, streaming video, branding, advertising, TV and digital device ecosystem. You’re exceptional at making findings actionable for sales, product and marketing, as well as using the information to inform your go-to-market and growth strategies.
- Messaging mastery. You are in a class of your own when it comes to articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can craft a compelling narrative across different audiences, markets and channels, and know how to develop strong messaging maps and effective content strategy plans. Plus, you have solid copywriting/storytelling of your own and world-class presentation.
- Global/Multi-product mindset. You have a proven track record for developing, prioritizing and promoting/cross-promoting multiple products/product lines simultaneously, spanning multiple audiences & international markets.
- Internal partner development. You are a master at creating and maintaining key cross-functional relationships with Product Management, Sales, Business Development and your Marketing colleagues to ensure unified team effort in go-to-market, launches and broad-scale rollouts.
- Ease with data. You know how to rapidly source the data you need and use it to tell an insightful story that drives change. Leveraging data to make decisions and foster growth is second nature to you, and a skill you have successfully developed within your teams. You have a proven track record for surfacing better data and insights to drive towards more revenue, adoption and success.
- Deep domain and functional expertise. You have working knowledge of digital video: delivery, measurement, advertising and ecosystem. You are analytical, results and detail-oriented professional who can operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Sales Enablement. You have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and transfer that knowledge to the sales team and our customers, is crucial. Under your guidance, cross-functional marketing and content teams will effectively communicate our product value propositions and deliver the sales tools that support the selling cycles for your products.
- Process-practical. You value repeatable practices, but not at the expense of progress. You speak up when best practices prove not to be, encourage others to challenge the status quo, and double-down when you find something that works.
- Commitment to results: Ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, and drives projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS degree required in related fields. MBA preferred.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!