NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Are you passionate about Technology? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of an industry leader? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Reporting to the CEO your main duties include:
- Definition and execution of product enhancements and strategies.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, Marketing, and production.
- Collaborate with Quim, our project manager, in maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives.
- You will use Confluence and Jira in order to help monitor the product development and communicate with the project manager and the development teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Creative and innovative in solving problems and formulating solutions.
- Degree in a technical field or passion for the software industry. Experience working in SaaS companies or with analytics product will be highly valued.
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability in written and oral form to communicate ideas effectively, as this position demands constant interaction with our multiple teams (Sales, Marketing, Development, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and data skills.
- You are pragmatic, impact-oriented, and decisive.
- Creative and innovative in solving problems and formulating solutions
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!