Help Desk Support (L1) - Full-Time
We are looking for a Level 1 Support specialist to provide troubleshooting detection related to our customers' service. You will use our QoE anlytics service, YOUBORA, to monitor it and you'll communicate issues to the right person.
You're going to join the "Houston team", a team that's offering 24/7 premium support to our customers as one of the 1st line help desk professionals.
You'll be monitoring their service by using our real-time analytics tool; check common procedures and troubleshooting tips in case of finding issues; communicate with the right people within the team and in our customers' teams in order to let them know the status of the issues and let our technical team solve them (in case you have to scale it).
- Monitor our customers' service.
- Detect and notice issues
- Solve level 1 issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Keep the customer up to date when there's any problem
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Build reports
- Full time job (40 hours per week)
- Schedule: Day & Night rotating shifts.
(Covering other colleagues' shifts will be needed during vacations. This will require for availability to work other schedules for few days)
- Proficient in English is required
- Basic Spanish level
- Interest in developing a technical career in support services and customer engineering departments.
- Some experience in customer care / customer-faced roles will be considered as an asset.
- You are an autonomus person who is able to work alone.