Lead Generation Specialist
Reporting to the VP of Marketing at NPAW, the Lead Generation Specialist will identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
In this role you are expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication to identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com.
- You are energetic, focused, self-motivated, and emotionally resilient.
- You've got excelent communication skills and an engaging personality.
- Previous experience using a CRM (ideally Saleforce.com)
- Tech-savy person, interested in Business Intelligence and Media.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.