Java Developer (all seniority levels)
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
NPAW is looking for Java developers to build new and improved modules for our top tier Business Analytics tool for the Online Media Industry: Youbora.
We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet!!!! If you are really looking for a phenomenal technological challenge creating new Big Data technologies and want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry, this may be your place!
- Building tools and software developed in Java that enable the creation and evolution of different products which allow our clients understand users' behaviour.
- Optimization of existing services
- Working along with our different department to develop ground breaking technology
- Collaborating with the Product Team to create and develop new metrics to make valuable contributions to our Analytics Software.
- Cooperating with the UI department to offer a great data visualization experience.
- Collaborating with the Customer Engineering and Operations teams to plan the different custom development projects cycles and deliverables.
- Crafting new functionalities able to process and analyse high volumes of data.
- Experience in projects as a back-end developer and using Java. We will also consider developers with no much professional experience, but we want you to be passionate, committed and eager to become a great Java developer!
- Experience working with local and distributed cache libraries to improve performance.
- Experience ensuring APIs are always reachable, scalable, and capable of processing permanent high volumes of data.
- Experience in service optimization.
- Git version control system.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Passionate about programming, always looking for solutions to solve engineering problems.
- Not afraid of learning new things such as other programming languages, different technologies.
- Self efficient and results oriented person.
- Dedicated and used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude, commitment and pride in what you do.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!