NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst who can partner with our clients to capture clients' business requirements, provide information from our real-time analytics and Business Intelligence platform (Youbora), making recommendations and identify new target opportunities emerging within the Business.
- Captures customers' requirements for benchmarking and data solutions and provides them with the most accurate, clearest, and nicest reports.
- Interpret the results of the analytical insights and communicate the results to the client in a business context to drive value.
- Delivers high-level client billable consulting (pre and post-sale activity), ensuring a long term partnership with our clients.
- Understands and promotes the business value associated with big data analytics, business intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Following-up and addressing emerging needs.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a consultant.
- Proven work experience using advanced analytics, business intelligence to improve business performance.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with big data, conducting data analysis, finding the valuable takeaways and making it understood by others.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Spanish (C1 - proficient is a must)
- Ability to translate business questions into the right analysis to find the answer.
You will join the fastest-growing spanish technology startup in EMEA and be part of an amazing technological challenge, but also you will enjoy:
- Career development opportunities.
- Amazing brand-new offices in Poblenou, 2 minutes away from the beach.
- Unlimited fruit, cookies, coffee, tea...
- Beer taps and afterworks whenever you want with our international, dynamic and lovely team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets).
- Discounts on high quality healthcare coverage.
- Internal trainings
- Team buildings.