Junior Frontend Developer
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues
At NPAW we have a great team of engineers working on great projects in order to keep developing our flagship product: Youbora --> Check it out, it is super cool!
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Frontend developer to help us build and extend the user interface for our application, add new modules and features, as well as optimize existing code.
We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet!!!! If you are really looking for a phenomenal technological challenge, have fun, learn and see how your work makes an impact on the company, this may be your place!
What we offer
- Being part of a dynamic, agile development environment, involving collaboration with the Product, UI/UX Design and QA departments.
- The chance to work with big data, on a highly-dynamic and interesting UI for data visualisation, A/B testing and actionable insights.
- The opportunity to work on new features with React and Redux, and most interestingly, integrate them efficiently with existing Backbone and Marionette code.
- The chance to create exciting and insightful charts using SVG/Canvas charting libraries.
- You will work along with all kind of developers (java developers, data engineers…) in an agile environment.
- 1 year of experience programming (personal/university projects are equaly valued also)
- Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change of priorities.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- You are passionate about creating scalable, high-performance, well-structured and efficient code
- Good understanding of the best practices for cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of CSS compilation using SCSS or equivalent
- Experience with processing large amounts of data (plus)
- Experience working with complex logic
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!