Senior Frontend Developer
At NPAW we have a nice team of engineers working on great projects in order to keep developing our flagship product: Youbora. Currently, we are looking for a SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER to help us build and extend the user interface for our application, add new modules and features, as well as optimize existing code.
About the team and your position
Our Technical Team is organised in 4 different teams working on different projects. This person will be part of our Youbora Core Team and will serve as a person of reference for all our frontend developers. We expect to you to be able to work along Sergi, our CTO, and Miguel, VP of Engineering, in order to help take decisions that involve frontend development.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change of priorities.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- You are passionate about creating scalable, high-performance, well-structured and efficient code
- Good understanding of the best practices for cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of CSS compilation using SCSS or equivalent
- Experience with processing large amounts of data (plus)
- Experience working with complex logic
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Experience leading teams will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Being part of a dynamic, agile development environment, involving collaboration with the Product, UI/UX Design and QA departments.
- The chance to work with big data, on a highly-dynamic and interesting UI for data visualisation, A/B testing and actionable insights.
- The opportunity to work on new features with React and Redux, and most interestingly, integrate them efficiently with existing Backbone and Marionette code.
- The chance to create exciting and insightful charts using SVG/Canvas charting libraries.
- You will work along with all kind of developers (java developers, data engineers…) in an agile environment.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!