Head of Partnerships
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing, and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
NicePeopleAtWork is looking for a Head of Partnerships to run and grow mutually profitable business with companies that have strategically compatible areas of expertise.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with a strong background in sales in SaaS business and/or data companies. An analytical person with strong communication and negotiation skills is a requirement.
This role is based in our headquarters in Barcelona and it requires high mobility globally.
So, which are the main activities that you will perform?
We care about outcomes more than activities, nonetheless, here's a list of those more relevant:
- To establish profitable relationships with potential partners and assess the risks and benefit of a mutual collaboration.
- To take end to end responsibility for the portfolio of partnerships (both business and technical partners). This means ensuring a correct integration and onboarding, running day-to-day partner interactions, plan and forecast, identify ways to optimize mutual benefit, address arising issues, get accurate information on the status of the business generated by resellers, among others.
- To keep track and report on the relationship and the resulting business.
- To identify and tackle arising issues, when needed.
- Where required, support the sales team in adhoc projects that support the business (assist in the response to tenders, preparing partner presentations, among others).
- Lead complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal services.
- Ensure the alignment of partnership activities with NPAWs strategic direction.
In short, you will ensure that we are getting the most from the right partners by establishing a long-term successful relationships.
What are we going to assess during the recruitment process?
If you've previously faced situations in which you've successfully negotiated long-term strategic agreements with CXO executives in a technical environment, we want to meet you.
In order to succeed in this role you'll need to be a problem-solver, self-starter professional with a can-do attitude.
On top of this, your experience and skills match the following list:
- Business background. Ability to think strategically about business and product challenges and in building compelling value propositions.
- 8+ years in sales -ideally SaaS/ BI/ Data solutions-.
- 2+ years of experience being solely responsible for major commercial partnerships.
- Previous experience in leading small teams.
- Ability to understand global analytics and business intelligence trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Technical background.
- Native or proficient in English
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!