Technical Account Manager
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
NPAW is looking for a TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER to work along with customers and the sales team to ensure a successful customers’ onboarding and integrations. You will provide technical advice and guidance to prospects and customers. Reporting to Javier Sánchez, our Head of Customer Engineering, you will be part of a fantastic international team! 😊
The job involves sporadic visits to prospects and customers (light traveling) within Europe.
Main job duties include (but not limited to):
- Technical communications with prospects and customers showcasing the product, providing technical details, resolving service related issues. We expect you to serve as a support for the integrations and onboarding of new clients. You will be responsible for guiding our clients throughout their whole process.
- Report customer status, product needs, etc
- Collaborate with the development team to attend customers' specific needs
- Collaborate with product management to bring important insights from the customers’ and prospects’ point of view
- Customers’ follow up and expectations’ management on product new requests and reported issues
- Writing technical offerings and integration documentation.
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelors Degree in Business with a technical background.
- Tech savvy person. Ability to understand technical documentation and extract the product value.
- Ability to understand multiple technologies and being able to communicate with our technical teams (frontend, backend, API…)
- Communication skills. Ability to explain ideas, procedures and technical information to all kind of audiences.
- Empathy and social boldness: Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to mediate between parties (work along with our QA, Sales and Development departments)
- Being able to manage peaks of workload and prioritize tasks. Being methodic and procedural is great but also the ability to adapt to changes is needed.
- Customer-oriented person. You're our customers' advocate and everything is possible, it's just needed to find the way.
- You are able to work in an autonomous way but also play along with your colleagues.
- Proficient in Spanish and in English is a must.
- Understanding video delivery technology formats and codecs, video delivery protocols, player technologies, etc.
- Knowledge in Android, IOS or other technologies will be positively valued.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!