NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
The company is privately held with VC backing and was founded in 2008 with offices in Barcelona and New York.
We are seeking a contract manager for our Barcelona office to support our COO and CRO on everything related to contracts.
We are looking for a professional to oversee contracts throughout their lifecycle. You will assist upper-management, and analyze contract requirements and terms to make sure that contracts comply with laws and regulations. This means you will serve as a facilitator for negotiations, recommendations, record keeping and monitoring. In summary, we expect you to be able to bring best practices on how to keep everything organized so contract management is a smooth and streamlined process.
Along with our management team, you will be a key part of the creation and management of all contracts NPAW uses.
To successfully oversee contracts from drafting all the way to execution, we expect you to:
- Analyze contract requirements and terms and ensure compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution
- Serve as the key point of contact between a business and third parties to ensure timely review and approval of any variations.
- Monitor and document processes efficiently on Salesforce.
- Keep thorough records of all documents, to ensure the efficiency and compliance of our organization and make all the information easily accessible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, contract management or related fields.
- +2 years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Spanish will be a niiice plus!)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and draft contracts according to guidelines and templates.
- We will highly value your experience reviewing contract solicitations, drafting and negotiating simple contracts, preparing and organizing documentation, and assisting mid-level to management-level contract professionals.
- Knowledge of corporate procedures and policies and contract law.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!