Junior Functional Tester
NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable big data and business intelligence solutions that help online media services make data-driven decisions to move their business forward.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is the most advanced BI platform correlating data across entire media services. With YOUBORA, content providers gain an in-depth, real-time understanding of their platform’s performance and their audience’s behavior. This AI-powered solution provides descriptive and prescriptive insights to reduce churn, proactively manage users, optimize content discovery, increase advertising efficiency and overcome technical and operational issues.
Hi!! María López, our super QA Team Lead 😍, is looking for a committed and inquisitive Junior Functional Tester to join the Quality Assurance Department. In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our outstanding quality and you will be able to dive into many aspects of the online media industry.
Keep reading and get in touch with us if you are interested! 😊
You meet most of the following requirements:
- You feel excitement and passion for technology and online media industry (video formats and codecs, video delivery protocols and player technologies). No experience is required, although some background in functional testing will be highly valued.
- You are analytical and exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Inquisitive, you want to participate actively in improving internal processes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are some of your strengths (English and Spanish is required)
- You feel comfortable in a multi-platform environment (dealing with devices such as Smart TV’s, Video Game Consoles, Mobiles, Tablets, and Streaming Media Devices)
- Prepare test environments to simulate production scenarios
- Design and execute functional test cases (Testing types: smoke, sanity, regression, interface, integration…)
- Prepare validation reports
- Reproduce issues experienced by clients and detect critical issues for the business
- Issue prioritization and issue management dealing with the development team
- Participate actively in improving internal processes
- Document our product limitations for public usage
- Work with Product/Development teams to make decisions about product design and user experience
- Define the acceptance criteria of new products to make sure they will meet customer expectations
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!