NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
Do you feel like joining this challenge? Read more!
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Have a look at our flagship product: Youbora.
This is your opportunity if you are looking for joining a medium sized team, lead NPAW's UX/UI area and work with light bureaucracy and plenty of visibility on your work's impact in business.
- Design and create documentation for complex user interfaces end-to-end.
- Optimize information architectures & workflows.
- Create product design mocks(Sketch), prototypes(InVision), infographics, illustrations and icons (Adobe Illustrator).
- Add widgets, components, resources and UI specifications to our living style guide.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, development, and sales teams.
- Strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance, and beauty.
- Think in information structures, data hierarchies, and usability principles.
Who are we looking for?
You'll enjoy working with us if you're pragmatic, results-oriented and you can work under tight deadlines. You're hands-on and you love action, movement, and speed and you understand that planning has its limits and prototyping and iterating is unavoidable
- Familiar with material design principles.
- 3/4 years of experience in UX/UI Design (more than portfolio websites, ideally software solution).
- Technical understanding is a plus (HTML, CSS).
- Familiar with Sketch, Illustrator, and InVision.
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers.
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups, and style guides.
- Perfectionism and crazy attention to detail.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!